Friday 29 September 2017

Eastern Front Construction Project

Ahead of our next Eastern Front campaign game (using Too Fat Lardies "I Aint Been Shot Mum" rules) I saw that I needed to put together some more rustic buildings (rather than use the Dark Ages ones that were forced into service last time).

I decided to scratch build, using coffee stirrers and card and here are the results



I like the "Old School" idea of having ruined interiors to show when said building has been blown up - as my Panzers did in the last game !

So there we have it - just need to get around to the game now - but that said, I am back to West Africa again on 7th for a few days and then cruising the Med for two weeks on 14th - so much to do and so little time !!!

6 comments:

  1. It's a hard life Mr Dix. Those decorations won't sell themselves so someone has to got to Africa in the British Winter. Do you need some one to carry your bags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice models; they've given me a few ideas for the buildings I want to build for my own Eastern Front/Great Patriotic War project.

    Enjoy your cruise. It will probably be needed after your trip to Africa!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do Melvyn - but she doesn't look like you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice...and recycled too so good for the environment as well! lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.